Motor vehicle insuranceA motor vehicle liability insurance is required by law for all motor vehicles and trailers registered in Austria. All-round protection for you. Your car with many extensions. The insurance obligation applies to motor vehicles and trailers registered for traffic, as well as for test drives and transfer drives. Excluded from the insurance obligation are z.B. Vehicles owned by the public authorities. Car with a design speed up to 10 km/h. Motor vehicle liability insurance covers claims for compensation by third parties for damage caused by the motor vehicle.
Which obligations arise for you, from a motor vehicle liability insurance?
In addition to complying with the provisions of the StVO and KFG, such as z.B. To transport only the permitted number of persons or, as the driver, not to be impaired by alcohol or narcotic drugs, possession of a valid driver's license, the use provision entered in the registration certificate must also be complied with. D.H., that no persons may be transported against payment with a passenger car without a special use regulation. A list of the conditions of use can be found here. Further obligations of the insured are the immediate report of personal injuries to the nearest police station and within one week to the insurer. However, a violation of these obligations will only result in an exemption from benefits in case of intent. Very well in any case the insurer is released from the obligation to pay if the policyholder (without consultation with the insurance company) acknowledges claims against the injured third party or does not leave a possible lawsuit to the insurer. Because this deprives the insurance company of the possibility of an objection/defense of the claims. A clear distinction must be made between liability and coverage when the insurance company is not liable to pay benefits. Both in the case of the grounds for exclusion and in the case of violation of the obligations, there is of course liability, but no coverage. This means that the insurer assumes liability for the claims of the injured third party, but there is no or only limited coverage for the policyholder and the latter becomes liable for recourse. To ensure that damage to your own vehicle is also covered, a voluntary supplementary insurance, the comprehensive motor vehicle insurance, is necessary. The scope of a comprehensive motor vehicle insurance policy varies from insurance company to insurance company. Must be considered when comparing premiums. No, or a low deductible also has the effect of a higher premium.
Since many services are not covered by state health insurance, private health insurance can be used as a precaution. Just like the statutory accident insurance, the statutory health insurance is also mandatory. There is also insurance coverage for dependents and pensioners. Statutory health insurance provides benefits in the event of illness, incapacity to work due to illness and maternity. The statutory, as well as the private, health insurance provides either a cash benefit (sickness benefit, maternity benefit) or a benefit in kind, such as a daily allowance.B. Health care Institutional or home health care. In the case of medical treatment, the insured person can choose between a contract doctor or an elective doctor. In the case of treatment by an elective doctor, only the fee according to the tariff is covered by the statutory health insurance and not the actual costs. This disadvantage can be compensated for with a private health insurance policy. If the insured person would like to receive an amount for each day of hospitalization, a daily allowance insurance must be taken out. An agreed amount is paid to the patient/insured per day. In order to cover the financial gap in case of 100% incapacity for work during an illness, there is the sickness benefit insurance. This insurance provides compensation for loss of earnings. The amount of the benefit depends on income/salary.
Residual credit insurance
Residual debt insurance is a special form of life insurance. It secures an outstanding loan amount in case of death of the borrower / policyholder. This risk/dying insurance, is vinculated or assigned in favor of the lending bank. In the case of residual debt insurance, the insured sum is only paid out in the event of the death of the policyholder. Usually serves to provide financial security for surviving dependents.
Valuable art objects are not adequately insurable with a household insurance. With an art insurance your treasures are secured. All valuable objects, such as z.B. Paintings, furniture, sculptures and antiques can be insured against a variety of risks. With this special insurance the following risks can be insured: – Fire – Burglary – Robbery – Theft – Vandalism – Tap water – Natural hazards Art insurance also usually includes protection during transport, provided that this is agreed to by the owner or. A specialized forwarding agency, and an out-of-home insurance. This also insures the art objects at other locations, be it at the restorer's, in a gallery or in an auction house.
A bundled insurance policy that provides comprehensive protection for farms against crop failure and many livestock hazards.
Life insurance offers many ways to provide for the future – from financial security for your children to fulfilling a long-cherished dream in your pension. Almost all Austrians (98%) are provided for in old age by a state pension. But the amount of the pension is limited by the contribution and pay-as-you-go system and will not increase either. This, together with the fact that you do not want to lower your standard of living in your pension, results in a pension gap. The excerpt from your pension account illustrates this clearly. An expert for pension provision calculates the expected pension gap. Finds the right pension insurance for you. Private pension provision is also part of the 3-pillar model of old-age provision. In addition to the state pension scheme (1. Pillar) is distinguished between the company (2. Pillar) and private pensions (3. Pillar) is differentiated. Common is the 2. And 3. Pillar that they are a supplement to the old-age, invalidity and survivors' pension of the statutory pension insurance. (Source: Ministry of Social Affairs). With life insurance, however, provisions can be made not only for retirement. Another possible use is as a provision for the education of children or as collateral for a loan. In the same way, in the event of the death of the policyholder, the surviving dependents can be financially secured.
The types of life insurance:
Depending on what is to be achieved with an insurance policy, there are different products that can be summarized under the term life insurance:
– Endowment insurance – possibility of saving without protection against death. At the end of the contract, the agreed sum insured is paid out. In the event of the policyholder's death before the end of the contract, paid-in net premiums plus any profits made up to that point are distributed to the heirs/beneficiaries.
– Inheritance and death insurance – With this model, the agreed sum is paid out either at the end of the contract or upon the death of the policyholder. A variant of this is the Er-. Death insurance on connected life. In this case, in the event of the death of an insured person, the sum is paid to the other insured person. This insurance serves as mutual precaution among married couples or business partners.
– Term fix insurance – The ideal way to provide for a specific event. Be it the marriage of a child or the graduation of a grandchild. In the event of the policyholder's premature death, no further premiums are payable, but the insured sum is paid out to the beneficiary on the agreed date.
– Death insurance – the sum insured is paid out only in the event of the policyholder's death. The maximum contract period is 30 years. The insurance exists in the variant of the credit residual debt insurance, whereby the insured sum decreases during the term and thus covers exactly the outstanding credit amount.
– Unit-linked life insurance – Here the premiums are invested in investment funds. The risk of value development lies with the policyholder. The result of this investment is paid out at the end of the contract. A guaranteed minimum payout can be arranged. In case of premature death of the policyholder, the insurer has to pay a minimum amount to the heirs/beneficiaries.
– Pension insurance – With this insurance, the amount of the future pension payment is already agreed upon when the contract is signed. The monthly pension is paid out from the agreed date until the death of the insured person. However, it is possible to agree on a widow/widower transfer of the pension entitlement.
– Premium subsidized future pension plan – the insured person receives a subsidy from the state on the premium paid. Another special feature of the premium-subsidized pension plan is that the investment must be made in shares within a range of 5% – 60%. With increasing age of the policyholder, the share decreases. So that the risk from the investment. As capital in the case of pension the insurer guarantees the deposited premiums plus national promotion. The monthly pension is paid to the policyholder for life and is income tax-free. In case of early dissolution (possible at the earliest after 10 years) and in case of capital redemption (one-time payment), the tax exemption is lost and parts of the government subsidy must be paid back.
Aviation liability insurance
Damage caused by an aircraft, aeronautical device or model aircraft is covered by aviation liability insurance, which is mandatory by law. In the aviation law (LFG) is regulated that each owner of an aircraft or an independently in the flight usable aviation device is obligated to lock an aviation liability insurance. The insurer must issue a confirmation of the current insurance coverage and the insured amount, which must be carried in the aircraft and presented upon request of a supervisory body. As with all liability insurance, aviation liability insurance covers claims for damages from third parties and covers the costs of defending against unfounded claims arising from the operation (both in the air and on the ground) of the aircraft, aircraft or model aircraft. In aviation liability insurance, a distinction must be made between third party liability insurance and third party and passenger liability insurance. Third party liability covers persons-. Property damage outside the aircraft. This liability insurance covers the owner, crew members, flight instructors and their students. With third party and passenger liability insurance, the claims of passengers and also damage caused by delays (for both passenger and luggage) are also insured.
Organ liability insurance
Hazards arising from activities in the public service/assignment are not covered by professional liability insurance. Take precautions with an organ liability insurance. An organ& Public liability insurance is a special form of liability insurance. A distinction is made between public liability insurance for corporations under public law and social insurance institutions and public liability insurance for executive bodies. Public liability insurance for corporations can be compared to business liability insurance. In the case of public liability insurance for corporations under public law. Social insurance carriers can take out z.B.B. Municipalities, chambers, regional health insurance funds or fire departments should insure against personal injury, property damage and financial loss. An insured event occurs when the policyholder has to pay damages to an injured third party as a result of an official liability procedure. The cause of the damage must be a violation of the law by a person acting on behalf of the legal entity. The acting person must act in execution of the law. Otherwise there is no public liability. Is the causer personally liable.