II. General information about data processing
1. Scope of the processing of personal data
We collect and use personal data of our users only as far as this is necessary to provide a functional website and our contents and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users is regularly done only with the consent of the user. An exception is made in cases where prior consent cannot be obtained for real reasons and the processing of the data is allowed by legal regulations.
2. Legal basis for processing personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations on personal data, Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. A EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as legal basis.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. B DSGVO as legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the implementation of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. C DSGVO as legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make it necessary to process personal data, Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. D DSGVO as legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. F DSGVO as the legal basis for processing.
3. Data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage no longer applies. Furthermore, storage may take place if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned norms expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or fulfillment of a contract.
III. Provision of the website and creation of log files
1. With each call to our website, our system automatically records data. Information from the computer system of the calling computer.
1. Information about the type of browser and the version used,
2. The operating system of the user,
3. The Internet service provider of the user,
4. The IP address of the user,
5. Date and time of access,
6. Websites from which the user's system accesses our website,
7. Websites that are called up by the user's system via our website.
The data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is type. 6 para. 1 lit. F DSGVO.
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user's computer. For this purpose, the user's IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, the data serves us to optimize the website. To ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
In these purposes also lies our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. F DSGVO.
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
In the case of storage of the data in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
5. The collection of data for the provision of the website. The storage of data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility for the user to object.
IV. Contact form
When you enter your data in our contact form, our system records this data.
2. Your request.
The temporary storage of the data is necessary to process your request. For this purpose, your data must remain stored until it is clear whether or not an assignment will take place.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. This is within 14 days after it is clear that no order will be placed. If an order is placed, the data will be stored until the complete fulfillment and execution of the contract.
The collection of data for the processing of the request is mandatory for this purpose. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
V. Application email address
1. Description and scope of data processing
When you enter your data and send it to our e-mail address given on the website, our system records this data.
The following data is collected in this regard:
1. Name and address,
2. Your communicated application documents.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. B DSGVO.
3. Purpose of the data processing
The temporary storage of data is necessary in order to process your application. For this purpose, your data must remain stored until it is clear whether or not the conclusion of an employment contract will take place.
4. Duration of storage
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. This is within 14 days after it is clear whether the conclusion of an employment contract will take place. If a contract is concluded, the data is stored until the contract has been completely fulfilled.
5. Possibility of objection and removal
The collection of the data to process your application is mandatory for this purpose. Consequently, the user has no right of objection.
VI. Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API to visually display geographical information. When you use Google Maps, Google (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, 94043) also collects, processes and uses data on the use of the Maps functions by visitors to the websites. You can find more detailed information about data processing by Google in Google's data protection information, which can be found at www.Google.Com/privacypolicy.Html can retrieve.
VII. Right of the data subjects
If personal data of you are processed, you are data subject i. S. D. DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights against the person responsible:
1. Right of access
You can request confirmation from the data controller as to whether personal data concerning you are processed by us.
If there is such processing, you may request information from the controller about the following:
1. The purposes for which the personal data will be processed,
2. The categories of personal data that are processed,
3. The recipients or. The categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed,
4. The planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if concrete information on this is not possible, criteria for the determination of the storage duration,
5. The existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing,
6. The existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority,
7. All available information about the origin of the data, if the personal data is not collected from the data subject,
8. The existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Art. 22 para. 1 and 4 GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information on whether personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to. Art. 46 DSGVO to be informed in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the controller, if the personal data processed concerning you are inaccurate or incomplete. The data controller shall carry out the rectification without undue delay.
3. Right to restriction of processing
Under the following conditions, you may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you:
1. If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period of time that enables the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
2. The processing is unlawful and you refuse to have the personal data deleted and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted,
3. The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
4. If you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO and it has not yet been determined whether the legitimate reasons of the controller outweigh your reasons.
Where the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may be processed, with the exception of storage, only with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of substantial public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
4. The right to erasure
A) Obligation to delete
You may request the controller to erase the personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the controller is obliged to erase such data without undue delay, if one of the following grounds applies:
1. The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
2. You withdraw your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to. Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. A or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. A DSGVO was based on, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
3. You file a complaint pursuant to. Art. 21 Abs. 1 DSGVO, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to. Type. 21 para. 2 DSGVO object to the processing.
4. The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
5. The erasure of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
6. The personal data concerning you has been processed in relation to information society services offered pursuant to. Art. 8 para. 1 DSGVO collected.
B) Information to third parties
If the controller has made the personal data concerning you public, and if it is in accordance with. Art. 17 para. 1 DSGVO obliged to erase them, it shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, having regard to the available technology and the cost of implementation, to inform data controllers processing the personal data that you, as data subject, have requested them to erase all links to, or copies or replications of, those personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist to the extent that the processing is necessary,
1. In order to exercise your right to freedom of expression and information,
2. For compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller,
3. For reasons of public interest in the area of public health pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. H and i as well as Art. 9 para. 3 DSGVO or
4. To assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients by the controller.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
1. The processing is based on consent pursuant to. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. A DSGVO or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. A GDPR or based on a contract pursuant to. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. B DSGVO is based, and
2. The processing is carried out with the aid of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have the personal data concerning you transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other persons must not be impaired thereby.
The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
7. Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. E or f DSGVO, to object to the processing.
The controller no longer processes the personal data concerning you unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of such marketing; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility, in connection with the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the declaration of consent according to data protection law
You have the right to revoke your data privacy consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent until withdrawal.