GTA 5 has some relevant bugs and therefore it is convenient to tell you how to fix error 0xc0000005 on Steam.
What is the error 0xc0000005 in GTA 5??
This is another of the inconveniences we face in this game. It is a problem that is usually common and usually related to the inability to run the system in this sense to know how to repair the error 0xc0000005 in Steam us Participate in some necessary solutions that can be applied.
Knowing how to fix the error 0xc0000005 in Steam gives us the opportunity to respond to another problem we face has had a very impressive boom and that GTA 5 is without a doubt one of the games that many users usually identify with.
Before you know how to fix the 0xc0000005 error in Steam, you need to keep in mind that this problem usually occurs for the following reasons:
– The possibility of having some software related problems.
– The presence of some corrupted files.
– It is possible that there are incorrect settings and this will cause problems in GTA 5.
– It is possible that the RAM is defective and we show errors.
How to fix the error 0xc0000005 on Steam in GTA 5?
Fortunately, there are solutions that can be applied to respond to this problem, and in this sense it is necessary:
Select Restart GTA 5: This is one of the first alternatives that can be applied to fix error 0xc0000005 in Steam, and it is the first action that is usually performed, not only for this error, but also for others that may develop. This is because when we restart the game, it can be updated, and for this we need to take into account the following:
– Close GTA 5.
– Then we have to take care of forcing the Game Launcher, whatever it is.
– Next we need to use the Task Manager, for which it is possible to use CRTL SHIFT ESC.
– Once we have managed to close the applications completely, we will restart and relaunch the game. Start Steam. Go to the library. Then we look for GTA 5. Right click on the icon.
– Then we need to select properties in the dropdown options that are displayed to us.
– Next we need to select the Local Files tab and choose Verify the integrity of the game files to start the repair process.
– Finally, we run GTA 5 and that's it.
Disable the antivirus program: This is another alternative that can be used, since in many cases the antivirus software can show the games as malicious files. Once this is done, we are allowed to start the game again and voila.
Disable the function to prevent data execution: This is another one of the actions that you can try and that have brought positive results for many users of GTA 5, since there are a number of features of the operating system It makes sense to know how to fix the 0xc0000005 error in Steam lets us take a look, since there is a possibility that some malware or viruses can execute codes from locations of the Windows system Make it clear that the DEP cannot be disabled due to bug fixes. In this case, we need to check if the function prevents access to the game at this time. However, it is possible to reactivate the DEP and for that we need to:
– Press Windows R, type "sysdm.Cpl" in the Run dialog box On and press the Enter key.
– Then we click on the Advanced tab and find the Performance section to click on the Settings button.
– Then we click on the Data Execution Prevention tab and select Enable DEP for all programs and services, except the one I selected.
– We proceed, click the Add button and locate the Valorant executable file (.Exe) and then click OK. Finally, we restart the computer. Start GTA 5 once again.
Select GTA 5 as administrator: This is another one of the actions that can be applied to fix the 0xc0000005 error in Steam, since we have the possibility to access some files that the system normally needs in this sense. It is necessary:
– Locate the game's shortcut on the desktop and right click to select properties. Then we need to select the Compatibility tab. Select the checkbox next to Run this program as administrator.
– Then we click Apply and then OK to finally restart our PC and start the game again.
Look for damaged system files: If we go deeper, we get more answers to our question about fixing the error 0xc0000005 in Steam. With this in mind, here's what you need to do:
– Press Windows R to type in the "cmd" field to write.
– Then we have to press the Shift Ctrl Enter keys simultaneously.
– At the command prompt we have to look for "sfc / scannow" and press the Enter key.
– Then we have to wait for the system to scan our PC and that's it.
Update the GPU drivers: The answers to fix the 0xc0000005 error in Steam are still given and that's good, because we need to implement different actions.
Choose to run the game with a low graphics setting: This is another of the necessary actions to develop in GTA 5. Sometimes errors occur that normally occur due to high settings, so we can try to test the settings a little lower and With this, the game will enjoy even longer and all that it normally brings to us.